Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well dont use them all but have 4 4ftx4ft 4 2x4ft. So I have room. Lol

Comment

Pretty Lights is coming along nicely. I probably won`t grow this again as she is meant to give some edge via anxiety and paranoia so this will probably be like Red Dragon, just a one off. Nice though. She has been treated with an alcohol and water solution to tackle spider mites and had a heavy molasses/ seaweed compost tea watering solution...she was a thirsty lass...Pics 1-8 show her throughout this. LSD is adjusting to the flip and pics at a later date

Comment

LSD...Not the best pic but gives you a feel as to how she`s coming along. Just been drenched in an alcohol/water solution to tackle mites. Using 4 different methods to hit them though they are tough little sods. Saying that though, since I `ve been spraying alcohol and water there, the tiles and bath have come up really nice and sparkling. Anyway, LSD in bath and might be coming up for her 3 week defol soon

Comment

Still going good my friend. When done give it s grest cure. It wont disappoint.

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Redwasp Afternoon Red mate, you tried this strain at all...quality control, that sorta thing

I have msnl white lsd auto. So not exactly the same.

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Grew the LSD-25 auto-excellent mate...recommend

Pretty Lights...She`s got more space in the main tent now as in the process of harvesting 3 lasses and just had an organic compost tea feed as well and everything seems fine...

Comment

Pretty Lights is coming along nicely. I`d like to thank Redwasp for helping me with growing advice and suggestions on this range of plants and growing in general to increase yields-really appreciated and thanks mate. Pretty L has required some support structures. I can`t tie supports to ceiling as I need to treat for mites weekly. I don`t spray during budding but hand wash the leaves. Rather this than have buds that taste strange...so, just tidied up supports before I treat for mites-only listening to Dads Army is making this possible

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Aaaah, British humour: the bane of my existence...

• LurkingInTheGrass
              LurkingInTheGrass commented
              Editing a comment
              That's what they all say until exposed to the powers of Benny Hill or Mr, Bean 😁😁😁

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              LurkingInTheGrass Dad`s Army and Are You Being Served for me ...great stuff

Entry 2 for today and a busy day at that...LSD being treated for mites...took 15mins tops as no buds to contaminate so walk in the park timewise, thank the gods. She`s looking well in herself and currently at 30 plus inches above top of soil

Comment

Looking good there. Just keep on enjoying what you are doing and the rest just follows.

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Redwasp Thanks Red, trimming and spraying eats into a day, that`s for sure mate

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh yes plants can take all your time that is for sure. Just have to find how much time you want to spend and are still having fun. If you ever hit a point where it's a chore or feels like work it's time for a break and time to back it up.

Making more butter right now. The house smells of pine very strongly. Guess it's a good scent for Christmas in case anyone asks. Lol

Pretty Lights...Reckon there`s a good month left to go poss bit longer. She`s needing supports even with good stems. She didn`t have a feed last time as she took longer than usual to dry out. Let her take it easy, gave a non feed tea over weekend and today she`s ready for a feed. Noticed the difference one missed feed had. She`s pictured getting ready for mite treatment which is going well.

Comment

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                Buds are fattening up real nicely.

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                PaganRich you never know how another might do with a particular strain. They may like you and your style better. Let me know what it tastes, Smells, and what the stone is like and if you really like it I'll try any strain.

It is a pretty plant.

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Redwasp Will do mate and thanks Canuck147

Welcome all to this soggy and windswept day...Pic 1 shows LSD, she`s coming along nicely, tall strong stems, good bud sites. Loads of air being pumped around her and she`s been well mellow since her 3 week defol though she`s re-leafed very quickly but I`m not doing any more heavy trimming from now on
              Pics 2-3 show Pretty Lights-reckon I could`ve improved upon her on a second grow but this is just a one off. She`s nice though. Hope you all are well and have a nice day
              Last edited by PaganRich; 12-09-2018, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                alltatup I await with bated breath lass

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                PaganRich. Looking very nice Mate, as always.
                It's very hard to beat DrKripplings seeds, imo. Especially if you like strong great smelling Jane. lol
                Going back to the woods until the season closes, very peaceful in the woods, Mate.
                Wishing You an your Daughter, and other Family, an wonderful Holiday Season.
                Cheers.

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                D.A.A.S.69 And you & yours mate

Not the best pics however they convey the feel of the grow so....
              Pic 1 is LSD in situ. She is just left of the intake hose
              Pics 2 shows a close up of a Pretty Lights bud...she`s coming along nicely

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                alltatup She sure is a Shieldmaiden. Thanks Atu

• kingfish
                kingfish commented
                Editing a comment
                Very nice looking bush my friend. I'm not surprised.

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                kingfish Thanks mate, growing is such a learning curve sometimes. Mites are a pain though, amount of time spent treating without getting your buds tainted...phew

LSD Think she`s got a bit of nute lockout as she`s not drinking as rapidly as before and soil is still quite moist so will dry further for a couple of days. She`s had good feeds and shouldn`t be pulling too much outta the fans but perhaps with the growth and the slight case of lockout she`s using other sources. Have had similar before and when corrected had no negative impact so hopefully should be the same here. She`s 34inches which is tall for me but this is really helping me further develop my knowledge and limited skills. She is being treated here with an alcohol and water solution to combat mites which is a real pain as I have to remove her-well, all of them-to treat but at least it allows me access to remove dead leaves, etc.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                PaganRich Yes, I believe it is Ciarán Hinds--who did an incredible job as Captain Wentworth in the film Persuasion, based on Jane Austen's final novel. I hope your horse wins.

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                alltatup Nah, t`was Robert Archibald Shaw I was thinking of...but I had to look as he`s been dead since `78...like that name Archie, mate named his son that

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Robert Shaw, of Jaws fame? Of The Sting fame? I knew him, Horatio.

Took this pic of LSD and have to say it`s come out quite nice

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                alltatup Bets the usual-Smoke on the water by Deep Purple I s`ppose....dan dan daaan dan dan da daann...hum along now lass, you know you want to

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                PaganRich I always hated that song. And Pink Floyd. I never could stand to listen to either band. Hope we're still pals...

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                alltatup Not at all- I used to listen to Purple/ Floyd when I was getting stoned at my mates at 15....which explains a lot I s`ppose-and now listen to from a nostalga viewpoint

This is Pretty Lights and I`m so-so about her. She`s alright and got some amber but she`s a one off grow.Still a little time left though

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X